The Hometown Chef Catering Co. is taking all precations to ensure the health and safety for both our clients and our staff.
- All employees are temperature checked onsite updon arrival to the catering facility. Employees with 100 degrees temperature of more will be sent home.
- All staff will be required to wear gloves for the duration of the preparation and event time and changing gloves regularly.
- All staff will wear face coverings.
- All employees will practice frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content and will be instructed to avoid touching their face with their hands.
- Strong procedures and practices for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces will be enforced.
- Ensuring the staff exercises proper social distancing during deliveries.